Solana Beach, CA, December 24, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Dr. Tim Bilash, OB/GYN announced today the upcoming lecture on women's health and the effectiveness of the flu vaccine titled, "Flu Vaccines: Don't Let Big Pharma Fool You!" The lecture will take place on January 3, 2013 in Solana Beach, CA.
Dr. Tim Bilash, a board-certified OB/GYN specializing in treating thyroid problems in pregnancy, says, "Many baby boomers and younger generations have grown up with a quiet acceptance of the annual flu shot as a necessary part of life without question. Flu vaccinations in fact, are ineffective, particularly in women, and can have catastrophic effects among high-risk groups, namely pregnant women, the young and the elderly. My research over the past two decades has revealed that women's health issues are vastly different than those of men because of the various fluctuations in hormone levels that they experience during the various stages of life, namely pregnancy and during menopause."
During this revealing presentation, Dr. Bilash will present important information on several topics that are vital to preserving and improving overall health among all groups. Bilash, who seeks to offer a fresh, broadly based and useful expert perspective on many issues, continued, adding, "Often, this information is buried by pharmaceutical companies because it is in their best interest to keep dispensing medications even though they are harmful or ineffective. It is important that people become aware of the realities and become educated in order to make informed decisions about their healthcare."
Topics to be addressed include:
· "A Thought for Food: How Do We Know What We Know?" a video presentation by the New York Academy of Science that explores why there are so many conflicting reports and information about nutrition.
· The effects of the Tamiflu vaccine and the H1N1 virus.
· Big Pharma: Pharmaceutical manufacturers have a vested interest in keeping Americans sick.
· Flu vaccines and high risk groups: the elderly, the very young, and pregnant women
· Why flu vaccines have been banned in many other countries.
· 2012 Flu Season compared to previous years.
· New flu vaccines and what the public can expect for the 2012-13 flu season.
· Alternatives to the flu vaccine: hormone balancing, Vitamin D deficiency and estrogen replacement therapy.
A question and answer session will follow and refreshments will be served. The lecture will take place at noon on January 3rd and is open to the public. Dr. Bilash’s office is located at 765 Academy Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92014. For more information, please call Dr. Bilash’s office at 858-997-0212 or visit his website at www.drtimdelivers.com.
Dr. Timothy Bilash is one of the nation’s leading OB/GYNS who specializes in the treatment of thyroid problems during pregnancy and hormone balancing. He is board-certified and holds advanced certification in his field and has conducted extensive research in thyroid disorders and hormone balancing and the effects of flu vaccines on high-risk groups. A Board Certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Dr. Bilash specializes in Women's Health Care. He is licensed to practice medicine in: Arkansas, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Maine, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, and Oregon. Bilash is also well known for his work in the treatment of Obesity, Depression and Addictive Disorders . He serves on the staff of Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla.