Dallas, TX, January 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Community Beer Company is pleased to announce the Grand Opening of its 21,000 square foot brewery, located in the heart of Dallas, TX. To celebrate the formal launch of operations, the company has also announced week-long events at local craft beer-centric establishments culminating with weekend tours at the brewery.
“We are thrilled to be able to share our high-quality craft brews with the Dallas-Ft. Worth community,” said Kevin Carr, founder of Community Beer Company. “People are gravitating to craft beer more and more these days, and we are proud to be able to cater to that demand right here in the Metroplex.”
As part of the Grand Opening celebration, the brewery will release their first offerings at three local establishments, and then host two tours of the brewery over the weekend:
- Wednesday, January 16, 2013: The Meddlesome Moth (5-7pm)
- Thursday, January 17, 2013: The Common Table (5-7pm)
- Friday, January 18, 2013: Craft & Growler (5-7pm)
- Saturday, January 19, 2013: Brewery Tour (2-5pm)
- Sunday, January 20, 2013: Brewery Tour (2-5pm)
More information and brewery tour ticket registration can be found at www.CommunityBeer.com. The company will then formally commence sales and distribution of their brews on January 21, 2013.
The initial brands offered by award-winning Head Brewer, Jamie Fulton, are:
- Public Ale – an English-style extra special bitter (ESB)
- Community Pale Ale – American Style Strong Pale Ale
- Community Lager – Vienna-style Lager, the same recipe in which Mr. Fulton won several international awards, including two World Beer Cup medals.
- Regalement – Winter Ale brewed with cinnamon and nutmeg
- Inspiration - Belgian Style Dark Strong Ale
About Community Beer Company:
Community Beer Company’s 21,000 sf brewery is located in the heart of Dallas, TX on Stemmons Freeway directly across from the American Airlines Center on the edge of the Design District. It brews world-class craft beer on its state-of-the-art four vessel Newlands Systems brewhouse. The company will host a number of events at the brewery including: tours, Beer School, art festivals, concerts, corporate gatherings, private event rentals, and more. It will also use its facility to support local charitable activities as part of the brewery’s mission to provide “Beer for the Greater Good.”