Solana Beach, CA, June 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- On Tuesday, July 9th at 7:00 p.m. (repeating on Saturday July 13th at 9:00 a.m.), Solana Beach physician Dr. Tim Bilash, will highlightthe importance of diet to overall health and how American food now contains toxic substances, particularly for diets high in sugarsand oils. Dr. Bilash will describe how to easily follow a fructose-free, macronutrient-appropriate dietary program to ensure optimal health, with the astonishing FLING Diet® —a free program that allows good tasting foods which provide high levels of nutrients and no fuss.
The talk is the third in a ten-part Summer Women’s Health Lecture Series that addresses a range of topics from vitamin deficiencies, endocrine disruptors, current trends in evidence-based medicine, finding a good doctor in the age of “New Medicine”,to insights into issues of race. Dr. Bilash, a Solana Beach-based OB/GYN specialist commented, “Each of these issues has a tremendous impact on how we perceive life, health care and medicine, both as consumers and in the medical community.”
Future talks include:
1. “Good Fat/Bad Sugar - Why our foods make us sick” (7/9 and 7/13)
2. “The Testosterone Story - How Androgens might be killing us” (7/23 and 7/27)
3. “Complete Endocrine Balance® - How to protect against Endocrine Disruptors” (8/6 and 8/10)
4. “Why can't I find a doctor? - The New Medicine” (8/20 and 8/24)
5. “Evidence Based Medicine - Where is the Evidence?” (9/3 and 9/7)
6. “How Alain Enthoven and Database Technology is dismantling America and its Medicine” (9/17 and 9/21)
7. “Gender Differences - What determines our Sexuality” (10/1 and 10/5)
8. “Why Race isn't Real - a new theory” (10/15 and 10/19)
Previous talks included:
1. “Vitamin A and D: The Grandmother and Grandfather Vitamins” – the crucial importance of each of these to our overall health.
2. Premarin Update – Reduced Incidence of Breast Cancer While Taking Estrogen – new findings that explain the confusion and how we have reversed our thinking about breast cancer in women who take estrogens after hysterectomy.
All lectures are free and are open to the public and questions are appreciated. Topics will be presented twice each week of the series: Tuesday (at 7:00 p.m.) and repeating on the following Saturday (at 9:00 a.m.).
For reservations or to make a clinical appointment visit www.drtimdelivers.com/office online or call 858-997-0212. Dr. Bilash's office is located at 765 Academy Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92014.
Dr. Timothy Bilash MD has been practicing Medicine since 1987 and seeks to offer a fresh, broadly-based and useful expert perspective on many issues. His practice offers friendly, personalized service in an atmosphere which focuses on treating the individual without the interference of corporate influence or conflict of interest. Licensed in several states, he is a board-certified OB/GYN and one of the nation’s leading physicians with interests in the treatment of thyroid problems during pregnancy, hormone balancing, menstrual difficulties, anxiety and addictive disorders, advanced laparoscopic and surgical techniques. Dr. Bilash is on staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.