Fort Lauderdale, FL, June 27, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Metropolis Technologies, a company known for providing superior call tracking and call accounting solution products for business and hospitality, today announced Request, a new product line geared to offer profit-generating applications for hoteliers.
The first product available in the Request product line is i-Guest, a mobile guest services platform for hotels. I-Guest allows hoteliers to interact with guests in real time and to improve the connection between staff and their property management and point-of-sale systems. By offering custom services to meet guest requests as they happen, instead of passively offering services in the form of literature and compendiums, i-guest is ahead of the curve on the "bring your own device" wave.
Benefits of i-Guest include:
· - Increased revenue with improved up-sell opportunities and reactive marketing
· - Reduced staffing costs for concierge and customer service requests
· - Cost savings by eliminating printed compendia, room cards and related in-room signage
· - Improved guest satisfaction with instant responses to requests
· - Fully integrated with the hotels existing property management and point-of-sale systems
· - No investment in devices or infrastructure
· - Direct integration with over over 170 hotel PMS, POS, and resort systems
To learn more or see a live demo of i-Guest, visit Metropolis Technologies at HITEC booth 1025.
Metropolis Technologies, Inc. is a progressive telemanagement solution provider that has designed, developed and produced cutting-edge software applications for all types of businesses since 1993. For more information, please visit http://www.metropolis.com.