PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
Direct Online Marketing
 

Company Overview

Contact Info & Offices

Press Releases

Awards

Direct Online Marketing

Press Release

Share      Blog

Receive press releases from Direct Online Marketing: By Email PDF Version RSS Feeds:

Direct Online Marketing President Named #11 Most Influential PPC Expert


Direct Online Marketing President Named #11 Most Influential PPC Expert
Wheeling, WV, July 12, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Hanapin Marketing has announced its 2013 Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising expert rankings. Once again, Direct Online Marketing President Justin Seibert has been selected as being among the most influential across the globe. He ranked #11 in 2013, moving up from #25 in 2012.

"I've been involved in PPC since 2001 and the industry's never been more exciting. Google AdWords and Bing Ads release changes nearly every week and face pressure globally from search engines like Baidu, Naver, and Yandex. And that’s just search; Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter have stepped up with their advertising options to large and small advertisers alike," said Seibert.

PPC Expert Ranking Factors

Hanapin used three main metrics in order to select its list of PPC experts: social media influence (25%), reader vote totals (25%), and traditional influence (50%). The traditional influence category included factors such as speaking engagements, which likely weighed very heavily for Seibert. His speaking engagements have ranged from industry conferences such as the 2013 NADA / ATD Convention in Orlando, FL (the world’s largest automobile convention) to a series of U.S. Department of Commerce events in the U.S. and Central America for exporters.

According to Seibert, conferences reach out to him due to his plain English, educational, interactive style. "My favorite events offer a more workshop-style setting where attendees walk away with action items they can put into place the very next day."

To learn more about Seibert or book any Direct Online Marketing expert for your event, please visit www.directom.com/speakers.

About Justin Seibert

Seibert is the founder and president of Direct Online Marketing and holds pay per click advertising certifications from Google AdWords and Bing Ads. A regular speaker at conferences and universities, Seibert has been a contributor to Advertising Age, Pittsburgh Business Times, Search Engine Strategies Magazine, The State Journal, TEQ, and the West Virginia Executive. Read Seibert’s bio, learn more on LinkedIn, or follow him on twitter.

About Direct Online Marketing

Direct Online Marketing is an internet marketing firm and Google AdWords Certified Partner. Headquartered in Wheeling, WV, the agency offers PPC advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), social media advertising, banner advertising, and online reputation management to clients across the world. Learn more at www.directom.com or by calling 800.979.3177.
Contact Information
Direct Online Marketing
Heather Campbell
304.214.4850
Contact
http://www.directom.com

Click here to view the company profile of Direct Online Marketing
Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Direct Online Marketing
Promote Your Business