Moscow, Russia, September 19, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Artezio Burndown Chart is a really simple but at the same time very powerful JIRA gadget for creating burndown charts - graphics representing the work left to do versus time. With Artezio Burndown Chart it’s easy to do a lot of things:
- create burndown charts for projects and Jira filters
- create burndown charts for week, month or any other period of time
- consider holidays and non-working days (users can create a few diagrams for teams that work in different countries with different holidays)
- split resolved issues by days
- display all data, used in the burndown chart, as a table
The gadget is delivered free of charge so it just needs to download and start working.
Try Artezio Burndown Chart for JIRA for free on Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.artezio.artjiraboard.jira-burndown.
Artezio is an ISO 9001:2008 certified software development and consulting company. Over the last thirteen years, Artezio has completed more than 500 projects for its international clients. Since 2005, Artezio has been a member and a major offshore division of LANIT group, a $2.5 billion IT Services vendor with over 5000 employees. From its development centers in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine Artezio delivers cost effective, high quality IT services to clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Japan. Artezio is one of the top-5 Russian offshore/nearshore software outsourcing companies according to the Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Gartner Reports, Black Book of Outsourcing, etc.