Minsk, Belarus, October 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Is there a chance to take up the challenge of managing a wide variety of accounts, calendars, profiles and contacts used every day at work or at home? If you frequently use Outlook and have at least one Google account, the need to synchronize your Outlook and Gmail contacts and calendars becomes evident quite soon.
Scand team presents a new plug-in for Outlook, which supports synchronization of contacts and calendars from Outlook to Google and then with any Android devices.
Let’s review the main features of this product:
- Outlook4Gmail provides a convenient and easy way of syncing Outlook and Google contacts with maximum details: Name, Company, Phones, Emails, Addresses, Dates, Persons, Notes, Contact Picture, Categories and Google Groups, etc. Users can sync or update either the Outlook or the Gmail contacts storages (one-way synchronization) or choose to update both storages simultaneously (two-way synchronization).
- Moreover, Outlook4Gmail provides various ways of syncing Calendars. The users are able to synchronize Calendars from multiple Google accounts with Outlook, export an Outlook calendar to Google, sync existing calendars, etc.
- Outlook4Gmail supports synchronization of multiple Google accounts. When users select two-way synchronization, the data will be read in two iterations and contacts will be synchronized both for Outlook and Gmail accounts.
- Outlook4Gmail is a great app for the Android users. They can easily use this program in order to sync all their contacts and appointments with Android devices. At first, users have to sync Outlook contacts and appointments with Google and after that they are able to get actual events on their devices using common Android sync settings and Google services.
- Outlook4Gmail allows to automate synchronization with the help of automatic check-up for contact’s updates by time interval/schedule (every 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, every hour or every 2 hours). All you need is to configure the settings just once and that would be enough for the add-in to update your contact information automatically without any efforts from user.
- Apart from synchronization of Google contacts and calendars, the add-in synchronizes Outlook contacts and appointments to Google as well.
The user can prioritize Outlook, Gmail contacts or recently updated contacts to make sure that they will appear in the Contact list after synchronization.
In case Outlook is used for more than one personal station the user can easily synchronize all clients by executing two-way synchronization of Outlook clients with the required number of Gmail accounts.
To summarize, this Outlook plug-in comes with a lot of handy features and works perfectly and it is really a good option to use Outlook4Gmail for syncing Google and Outlook accounts.
More detailed information about Outlook4gmail presented on the product page: http://scand.com/products/outlook4gmail/
About Scand Ltd.:
The company was founded in 2000 (Minsk, Belarus) and is primarily focusing on software application development and product development using cutting-edge .NET, Java, C++, PHP, Ruby on Rails and Groovy on Grails technologies. During these 13 years of the history more than 300 projects have been developed and successfully implemented for dozens of customers worldwide in such industries as energy, e-commerce, banking, advertising, printing, production management, architecture and engineering. Today over 200 highly experienced engineers are successfully working in the company.