New York, NY, November 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Creative Biomart has been offering a wide variety of complete ELISA kits that are available in a range of formats including colorimetric, fluorescence, and chemiluminescence-based kits for various types of Analysis. It can be used to: Determine serum antibody concentrations; evaluate either the presence of antigen or the presence of antibody in a sample; in toxicology as a rapid presumptive screen for certain classes of drugs and Detect potential food allergens in food industry.
ELISA tests also are used as in in vitro diagnostics in medical laboratories, including detection of Mycobacterium antibodies in tuberculosis, detection of rotavirus in feces, detection of hepatitis B markers in serum, detection of enterotoxin of E. coli in feces and detection of HIV antibodies in blood samples.
The full Kits panel:
· Adaptive immune components ELISA kits
· Adhesion molecules ELISA kits
· Angiogenic factors ELISA kits
· Antimicrobial proteins ELISA kits
· Apoptosis markers ELISA kits
· Atherosclerotic proteins ELISA kits
· Blood cell antigens ELISA kits
· Cell cycle proteins ELISA kits
· CD markers ELISA kits
· Complement activation ELISA kits
· Cytokines and cytokine receptors ELISA kits
· Developmental proteins ELISA kits
· Granzymes and perforins ELISA kits
· Growth factors/hormones ELISA kits
· Oncoproteins ELISA kits
· Tumor biomarkers ELISA kits
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-631-559-9269.