Beverly Hills, CA, July 29, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Epicure Digital, a leader in MyPlate creative and effective signage solutions for K12 schools is introducing the Epicure line of 'MyPlate Smart Snacks' A-La-Carte dry erase menu boards to help opening the coming new school year with a new healthier look of food served in school campuses.
The implementation of the 'Smart Snacks' legislation that went into effect as of July 1, 2014 is revolutionizing the competitive foods offered in all US schools.
School food services have been required per the USDA directives to identify their food items in front of service lines, with the identification of MyPlate food groups being the main way to identify food items in school cafeterias.
Identifying the competitive foods sold in schools according to MyPlate food groups in schools, is just a natural way of present competitive foods in schools.
USDA recommends to use the USDA’s Choose MyPlate icon as school's guide for selling snacks that meet the new Smart Snack rule in schools and to use www.schools.utah.gov/finance/Professional-Development/Charter-School/Smart-Snacks-Handout-March-2014.aspx handout as a starting point to find a variety of brain boosting snack and beverage choices for schools.
http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/smart-snacks.html has samples of the Epicure new 'Smart Snacks' signage offerings.
http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/myplate-dry-erase-boards.html includes information about the Epicure product line.
Highlights of the Epicure MyPlate Menu Boards product line:
* The newly introduced 'MyPlate Today' Dry Erase Menu Boards that can help school food services to update their menu selections in an easily and efficient way and without the need to rewrite their menus daily.
* My Plate Dry Erase Menu Boards. As an option, you can apply to each Epicure My Plate Dry Erase Menu Board, transparent reusable labels for each MyPlate food group (Protein, Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Dairy). Labels come on 8.5 x 11" sheets for quick and easy printing on school's standard in-house printers.
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards with Magnetic Strips and Magnet Blocks (a simple system to save time and avoid handwriting and spelling errors) http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/magnetic-strips-myplate-boards.html
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards with Colored Frames
* MyPlate Dry Erase Boards on Wheels: http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/myplate-on-wheels.html
* MyPlate Front of Line Dry Erase Boards with suction cups and free-standing models.
* Smart Snacks A-La-Carte Dry Erase Boards including the newly announced 'MyPlate Smart Snack' A-La-Carte Dry Erase Menu Boards http://www.myplatemenuboards.com/smart-snacks.html
* Digital Menu Boards with NutriLive Nutritional Menu Labeling and creative ways to add Smart Snacks A-La-Carte Information http://www.myplatemenuboards.com
A copy of Epicure's product and price sheet as well as an order form can be found at:
Any Epicure 'MyPlate Smart Snacks' dry erase menu board can use any of Epicure dray erase systems, such as:
'My Plate Today', Magnetic Strips, Magnetic Blocks, Transparent reusable clings, Colored Frames, On Wheels, Front of the Line and digital menu boards.
Epicure Digital clients include K-12 schools, colleges and universities, hospitals, independent and chain restaurants, contract food service companies, business & industry, and cinemas and casinos among others.
For more information, contact:
310-652-8246 x 3