Orlando, FL, October 27, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- If you are picking up a rental car at the The Orlando International Airport, MCO, there are few tips that could help you along the way. Being that the E-Z Rent A Car corporate office is headquartered in beautiful Orlando, FL, they have gathered some great information to help you when picking up your rental car, no matter from who you rent your car.
Top Five Tips / Hints for Picking up your rental car (car hire) at the Orlando International Airport.
1. Make your car rental reservation ahead of time. The best place to do this is online, but if you prefer calling to the reservation center, all major car rental companies offer an 800 number. You will often find that the best available rental car rate can be found on the web due to decrease distribution costs. Plus you get an instant confirmation number.
2. The car rental counters are located on the first floor of the terminal. Once you depart the airplane, you will be taking a tram to the main terminal building and will be starting on the third floor. Here you can find shops and food. The best way to approach the car rental pickup is to send the renter down to the first floor, while the rest of your party awaits the baggage on the second floor. You can skip way ahead in line by doing so.
3. For rental car companies located in terminal, the rental cars are located right outside the terminal in an attached garage. So, after you rent your car from the car rental agent, you will be directed to the garage. Do not worry, it is definitely in walking range and nearby.
4. For companies located outside the airport terminal, you will be taking a rental car shuttle to the location. The shuttles pick up right outside the in terminal counters on the way to the garage on the first floor. The best way to time the shuttle pick up is to call ahead to the car rental company when you first arrive. This way you will get specific instructions from your car hire company and be informed of the shuttle pickup times.
5. Because you are in a new city, it is always best to ask for a map and directions. Or, even better, most companies now offer GPS units for rent as well.
E-Z Rent A Car is proud to serve the Orlando International Airport, one of the largest car rental markets in the United States. If you need a rental car when visiting Orlando, FL, whether on a business trip or a leisure vacation, they encourage you to try E-Z Rent A Car. If you prefer an in terminal car rental company at the Orlando International Airport, they suggest - L&M Car Rental.
E-Z Rent A Car is the discount car rental provider at major airports in the United States and Canada.