Rumson, NJ, October 10, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- TownAdvisor.com, a company that develops local websites, designed to showcase North American towns, cities, and neighborhoods from a comprehensive lifestyle related perspective, announced today that, commencing in December 2014, they will begin offering an online Certified Community Marketing Specialist℠ course, for community-centric Real Estate professionals.
The comprehensive online course, more than a year in development, is co-authored by Allan Dalton, Co-Founder of TownAdvisor.com and former CEO of Realtor.com, Gee Dunsten, past President of The National Association of Realtors® Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), and celebrated and active community Real Estate brokerage leader, Julie Vanderblue.
"Real Estate Professionals have demonstrated, with the help of the web, that they now make possible for any consumer in the world (with access to the internet) to gain immediate access to organized, comprehensive, and detailed information…including both text and visual content pertaining to property info when purchasing a home. The same cannot be said, however, for how towns, cities or community information is being organized and contextualized in order to better guide consumers when they are deciding which town, city or neighborhood to move to,” declared TownAdvisor.com co-founder, Larry Vecchio.
The Certified Community Marketing Specialist℠ course will follow an ever-emerging trend that enables participants to receive college and graduate degree level academic achievement online.
The Certified Community Marketing Specialist℠ course will include the following:
1. Developing a greater understanding of the relevance of town, city, and neighborhood consumer selection and the need for Real Estate Professionals to go well beyond presenting data and information…by inspiring community residents to share their knowledge and community wisdom online regarding what life is like living in their communities.
2. The importance of stimulating and presenting consumer generated reviews.
3. Town, city and neighborhood promotional-related legal compliance: How to observe all housing laws in promoting towns, cities and neighborhoods.
4. How to assist consumers in first determining their lifestyle needs and wants…and then matching same with community options.
5. How to develop town and city community-specific websites and comprehensive lifestyle-oriented community videos.
6. How to market on behalf of the community…along with how to market to the community.
• How to create listings and listing referrals from local homesellers.
• How to create partnerships with local merchants.
• How to conduct local seminars for town/city residents.
• How to convert town residents into personal "Real Estate Social Network".
7. Developing your Community Marketing System…business plan. Each course participant, in order to be certified, will be responsible to submit the following:
a) A business plan comprehensibly detailing the necessary strategy and tactics to best showcase and market a chosen community…as well as a strategy and related-tactics addressing how they will market themselves to and within the community.
b) The completion of at least one (1) community-specific website.
c) The completion of a community-specific, comprehensive lifestyle-related video.
The Certified Community Marketing Specialist℠ course tuition will be $399 with certification being presented only upon completion of at least one (1) community website...and town/city lifestyle video. (50% down and 50% at time of certification and submitted business plan.)
Those who complete the course will also benefit by the idea exchanging that will take place within this burgeoning network.
The password-protected online Certified Community Marketing Specialist℠
course will commence in December of 2014