Hilton Head Island, SC, November 19, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Storage Village, a six property self storage portfolio in Georgia, with over 434,000 rentable square feet and over 3,100 self storage units, was sold recently to Danbury Road Holdings, IV, LLC, dba Store Here. Multiple offers were received for this portfolio which sold in mid November.
Dale C. Eisenman, CCIM of Midcoast Properties, Inc. a leading self storage broker in the Southeast represented the seller and had the listing to market the portfolio. The entire due diligence and sales process unfolded smoothly thanks to the excellent coordination with the buyer.
This portfolio was comprised of 74 buildings in addition to offices and apartments, on over 39 acres with four of the properties offering additional expansion opportunities. Amenities include drive-up and climate controlled units, parking, security cameras, computerized gate entrance, and rental office with moving supplies.
The six facilities had operated under the name of Storage Village.
· Storage Village Jonesboro, located at 8898 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA, consisted of 324 units plus a warehouse, and 46,425 rentable square feet.
· Storage Village Griffin, located at 749 Carver Rd, Griffin GA, consisted of 1,008 units and 138,625 rentable square feet.
· Storage Village Griffin II, located at 2976 N Expressway, Griffin, GA, consisted of 372 units and 49,260 rentable square feet.
· Storage Village Clayton, located at 53 Highway 138 SE, Riverdale, GA, consisted of 571 units and 72,475 rentable square feet.
· Storage Village Fayetteville, located at 923 Highway 85S, Fayetteville, GA, consisted of 474 units and 70,725 rentable square feet.
· Storage Village Jackson, located at 1228 Brookwood Av, Jackson, GA, consisted of 428 units and 57,350 rentable square feet.
Midcoast Properties, Inc. is a leading broker of commercial real estate in the Southeast focusing on the Self Storage industry. Brokerage services are available in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. The firm’s focus is to be a valuable resource to self storage owners, buyers, industry members and investors.
For additional information contact:
Dale C. Eisenman, CCIM
Midcoast Properties, Inc.
(843) 342-7680 fax