Moscow, Russia, January 22, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Artezio has just released Colored Mini Calendar which is great news for those who use or want to set up this SharePoint based app. It is a renewed and improved version of the popular application.
You can find the following novelties among its functions:
- Support of recurrent events
- Display of Title and Description in details for each event
- An easy setting configuration with a calendar selection in a tree view mode
- An option for users to choose and set up any color for each event
- An opportunity to color a day with one, two or four colors depending on rules
- Full localization in English, French, Finnish, and Russian
Artezio Colored Mini Calendar is already available on the Microsoft Marketplace (https://store.office.com/colored-mini-calendar-WA104379224.aspx?assetid=WA104379224).
Artezio is an ISO 9001:2008 certified software development and consulting company. Since 2000, Artezio has completed more than 1000 projects for its international clients. Since 2005, Artezio has been a member and a major custom software solution division of LANIT group which is a $3.5B IT Services vendor with 8500 employees. From its 8 development centers Artezio delivers cost effective, high quality IT services to clients in the US, Europe, Middle East and Japan.