San Francisco, CA, July 07, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- As a leader in social media management for many years, Agorapulse is continuously creating innovative and easy-to-use management tools for your social media accounts. They work with agencies, small businesses, and large brands alike, and their portfolio speaks for itself when it comes to measuring their success and seeing the difference they’ve made for their clients. Now, with another step towards innovating social media management, Agorapulse has launched new Instagram management tools to make the popular site even easier to navigate and utilize for your business.
Some of the features of the new Instagram management tools include the following:
· Centralized Inbox – You can now utilize a central mailbox for your Instagram accounts. In this inbox, users will find the incoming comments they receive on their published media, be it photo or video. Users can also reply to the comments directly from the platform, allowing a quick view of content that may require action to be taken.
· Multiple Account Management – This tool will help you link multiple accounts so that you can manage all of them from one place without having to log out of one and back into another. Whether you do most of your social media management from a computer or a mobile device, managing multiple accounts at once can be incredibly frustrating, and this new tool will help you bypass the frustration.
· Monitor Hashtags – Agorapulse has made it easier than ever to monitor and follow specific hashtags on Instagram. This will help users understand who is talking about them without a direct mention. Users can also take advantage of this by monitoring competitors, finding potential leads and discovering possible customers who may be looking for something from their company.
· Automatic Tagging – Badges are automatically applied to Instagram users, just like they are for Facebook and Twitter users, depending on their activity level. This includes number of likes, comments, or other items found in the monitoring section. These badges will help you pick out some of your more important interactions. To get even more precise, you can use tags at the admin level to gather more detailed data.
· Reports and Statistics – Keeping track of your social media accounts is vital to your success in using them, so Agorapulse has created reports that you can utilize for various facets of your Instagram management. Audience information, top media, publishing & engagement, and much more, these reports were made to complement the other new features and to help you use Instagram to reach more people more easily than ever before.
To check out these new Instagram management tools and learn what else Agorapulse can do for you and your business, check out their website at www.agorapulse.com
. Also, be on the lookout for an Agorapulse mobile app that is in the works and will be available for the general public during the summer of 2015.