Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | News on Your Site

Press Releases

Home and Garden America

Press Release

Receive press releases from Home and Garden America: By Email RSS Feeds:

Life Glow Turmeric Extract Supplements Rated 4.9 Out of 5 Stars on Amazon

Incline Village, NV, October 15, 2015 --( A company spokesperson revealed earlier today that Life Glow Turmeric Extract Supplements have successfully achieved a high rating on In fact, the herbal supplements have now garnered 4.9 out of 5 stars on the popular retail website.

Since its official release in June 2015, Life Glow Turmeric was able to win the favor of Amazon customers because of its pharmaceutical-grade quality and affordable price. As of today, around 90% of customers have given the product a 5-star rating, while the other 10% have rated it 4 stars.

"Hearing about our turmeric extract supplement's outstanding performance on Amazon really means a lot to us. It makes us happy to know that our valued customers are satisfied with our product and are getting the expected results. People have been telling us that they're already seeing improvements in their joint health after taking the capsules for just a few weeks. These encouraging testimonies are an inspiration for us to always provide premium-quality health supplements and excellent service to our customers," said the spokesperson for Life Glow Products.

Every single Life Glow Turmeric Capsule contains 1200mg of Turmeric Root Extract and 100mg of Turmeric 95% Curcuminoids. This formulation is approved by qualified pharmacists to ensure effectivity. The supplements are also made in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility to assure the quality, safety, and consistency of the product.

Life Glow Turmeric is currently available in two sizes: the 60 Count Bottle and the 180 Count Bottle. Since the product's recommended use is taking two capsules a day, the 60 Count Bottle will last for a month.

However, those who plan to take the supplements as part of their regular diet can save more with the 180 Count Bottle because it lasts for two months and only costs $0.22 per capsule—compared to the 60 Count's price of $0.33 per capsule.

Individuals who are affected by joint inflammation or have loved ones who suffer from this painful condition can buy Life Glow Turmeric Extract Supplements at

Life Glow Products is the health division of Charles C Harmon Co LLC. The company produces turmeric extract supplements for better joint health.
Contact Information
Home and Garden America
Chuck Harmon

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Home and Garden America
Promote Your Business