Sante Fe, NM, April 02, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Over 400 attendees, including 100 LPs, will gather in New York April 12-13 for the 4th Annual Institutional Real Estate Latin America Forum, organized by Markets Group. This is the leading networking and business development platform for sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, foundations, endowments, consultants, fund-of-funds, real estate funds, developers and family offices operating in the region.
To request the agenda visit: Institutional Real Estate Latin America Forum.
Despite turbulence in the market, real estate is still an attractive allocation class for major global investment firms. Attendees will gain insight on why real estate leaders retain their belief in the region's industry.
• Gary Garrabrant, Managing Partner, Jaguar Growth Partners (U.S.)
• Lee Neibart, Partner and Chairman of Global Real Estate, Ares Management (U.S.)
• Adam Gallistel, Deputy Head of the Americas, GIC (Singapore)
• Karl Kreppner, Senior Vice President, Cadillac Fairview (Canada)
• Jeffrey Oram, Counsel Member, New Jersey State Investment Council (U.S.)
• Gustavo Galindo, Senior Portfolio Manager, Russell Investments (U.S.)
• Elizabeth Bell, Investment Manager, Aberdeen Asset Management (U.S.)
• Roland du Luart, Managing Partner, LFPI US, LLC (U.S.)
• Will Buividas, Treasurer, Chief Contract Negotiator, Phoenix Law Enforcement Association (U.S.)
• Cherie Santos-Wuest, (Former) Principal Investment Officer—Real Estate, State of Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds (U.S.)
If your firm is interested in attending contact Pablo Oliveira at email@example.com or +1-646-415-9398.
Sponsors: Jaguar Growth Partners, Abacus Real Estate, Armas Companies, Armour Secure Insurance, Avenida Capital LLC, Baker & McKenzie, Brio Investimentos Imobiliários, Campos Mello Advogados, Cava Energy, Greenberg Traurig LLP, GTIS Partners, Logan Valuation, Machado, Meyer, Sendacz e Opice Advogados, O’Donnell, Pátria, RB Capital, Redbrick, Ritch Mueller, Rovi, TC Latin America Partners, TM Real Estate Group, VCi Holding and Vertex Real Estate Investors.
About Markets Group:
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 150+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, NY, Markets Group has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the Americas, with over 65 professionals operating out of our headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. We have successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 5000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished us as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.