Santa Fe, NM, March 09, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Hospital Management Asia (HMA) is the premier learning conference for regional hospital managers. The event is officially announced to take place at the Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon).
Over the past years, Vietnam has gradually transformed itself to a more open and market oriented economy and they are beginning to enjoy the benefits of its steady but slow integration into the global commercial system.
By bringing the conference to a developing country such as Vietnam, a two-way avenue for improvement can be achieved. Delegates will be able to learn from the value-packed how-to sessions.
Hospital Management Asia keeps delegates up to date on the best hospital management systems and practices in today’s industry. It is an exchanging, learning and networking convention.
Some of the early confirmed speakers include:
· Dr. Dilshaad Ali Bin Abas, Project Development Executive, FV Hospital (Vietnam) & Managing Director, Far East Medical Clinics (Hong Kong)
· Prof. Yi Lihua, President, Wuxi No.2 People’s Hospital (China)
· Mr. Jeyakumar Balasundararam, Chief Operating Officer of Aster Aadhar Hospital, Aster DM Healthcare (India)
· Prof. Rene Domingo, Professor at the Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
· Dr. Junichi Taguchi, Chief Medical Director, Tokyo Midtown Clinic (Japan)
· Mr. Michael Podolinsky, Chief Executive Officer of Podolinsky International Pte Ltd (Singapore)
· Dr. Quek Swee Chye, Deputy Chairman – Medical Board of the National University Hospital (Singapore)
· Prof Laksono Trisnantoro, Lecturer and Researcher, Gajah Mada University (Indonesia)
· Dr. Sukdershan Singh Hazara Singh, Deputy Director – Telehealth Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia (Malaysia)
· Prof. Paul Barach, Clinical Professor, Wayne State University School of Medicine (USA)
HMA 2016 is presented with the full cooperation and support of the Hospital Authority of Vietnam, along with over 30 other supporting national and international partners including the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, Joint Commission International, Wolters Kluwer, Global Health Services Network, Orion Health, Allied World, and others.
Over 1,000 delegates from more than 30 countries are expected to attend this year. Like the previous years, HMA 2016 will take place together with the Hospital Trends Expo where leading hospital solutions providers will showcase their latest innovations.
HMA 2016 also includes the Asian Hospital Management Awards (AHMA), the accepted industry awards program that honors hospitals in the region implementing or enhancing outstanding and innovative projects, programs, and best practices.
Event dates and location:
Dates: 7-8 September 2016
Location: Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Event Website: www.hospitalmanagementasia.com
For more information, interviews and media accreditation:
Inbound Marketing Coordinator:
Tel: (+632) 846 8339