San Diego, CA, August 11, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Fix Auto USA
announces its continued expansion with the addition of six new Franchise Locations.
These six Franchise Locations expand the geographical reach of the Fix Auto brand in Chicago, IL; Elko, NV; Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Diego, California; and Seattle, Washington. They are:
· Fix Auto Countryside (Countryside, IL), formerly Countryside Collision, operated by Paul Gossage
· Fix Auto Elko (Elko, NV), formerly Last Chance Auto Body, operated by Bill and Randi Roedel; their second Fix Auto Location
· Fix Auto Monterey (Monterey, CA), formerly Gunter Madsen Auto Body, Inc., operated by Mike Garland; his third Fix Auto Location
· Fix Auto Mount Vernon (Mount Vernon, WA), formerly Dally’s Auto Body, operated by brother-and-sister team Raymon Bonner and Gloria Hulst
· Fix Auto Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA), formerly Affordable Repair, Paint & Body, operated by Mike Garland, his fourth Fix Auto Location, and Derek Summers
· Fix Auto Vista (Vista, CA), formerly Euro Pacific Paint & Body, Inc., operated by Ari Soltani
“These respected, established operators have decided to align with other like-minded operators to continue competing in a consolidating and competitive marketplace while maintaining their independent ownership,” said Fix Auto President and COO Paul Gange. “The Fix Auto Brand continues to gain traction because we extend invitations only to operators who exhibit market-leading performance and are driven, passionate, and committed to their businesses. We welcome them all to the Fix Auto Family.”
About Fix Auto:
Based in San Diego, California, Fix Auto USA provides a platform which enables independent owner-operated collision repair facilities to achieve success in a consolidating marketplace. Fix Auto members benefit from a trusted brand, multi-level insurance representation, leading edge technology, centrally managed claims processes, and pooled purchasing power, all combined to ensure consistent performance and greater profitability. For more information about Fix Auto, go to www.fixautousa.com.