Elyria, OH, December 07, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The North East Ohio Tech Day event that will be held at Lorain County Community College on March 9, 2017 arose from a need to bring a technology event to schools and libraries.
NEOTD was created to bring some of the latest services and technologies locally, to the school or library’s doorstep in Northeast Ohio.
Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with manufacturers, interact with some of the latest technology products used in the classrooms, and have access to: Live Presentations, Interactive Demonstrations, Panel Discussions and much more.
This Free event on March 9th, 2017 will include:
• STEM Technologies and Google Chrome devices and accessories will be hi-lighted
• Live presentations on topics including: Grant Writing, STEM education, Network Security Threats, and much more.
• Some of the Manufacturers that may be featured at the event: Acer, Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, Eaton, Logitech, Kensington, and more.
• Booths featuring Chrome Devices, Laptops, Printers, 3D Printing, Power Management Devices, and various cloud, security and backup solutions.
• Laser Etching demonstration: for example - attendees can see how school logos can be etched onto countless devices. Visitors can check out some samples and get a live demonstration of the laser process conducted by one of the experts.
• There will be Prize Drawings too
North East Ohio Technology Day
Thursday, March 9th, 2017
Lorain County Community College – The Spitzer Center
1005 N. Abbe Rd., Elyria, Ohio 44035
This is a free event, just visit the link to register as an attendee: www.neotd.com/register