New York, NY, May 20, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- For more than five decades, Graphic Design USA has sponsored design competitions that spotlight areas of excellence for creative professionals. The American Web Design Awards has expanded into a highly-anticipated annual showcase of the power of design to enhance online communications, with a growing emphasis on web design, interactive design and UX design. This year saw a record number of entries at 1,400.
TFI Envision, Inc. was selected as a winner with 6 different entries in the Advertising + Promotion category:
• Covercraft Industries, LLC Awareness #thatsmybaby Ad Campaign via Social Media - Static and Animated Ads
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard “The Turbocharger” Multi Channel Campaign
• Standard Motor Products, Inc. AAPEX 2016 Standard Turbocharger :30 TV spot
• TFI Envision, Inc. Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Video
• TFI Envision, Inc. Standard “The Turbocharger” Advertising Campaign Case Study Video
• TFI Envision, Inc. Covercraft Social Media Awareness Campaign Video
These award winning entries will appear in GDUSA’s printed and digital design annual in June; and online in their well-trafficked website — all told, they will be seen by an estimated 75,000+ decision makers.
TFI Envision, Inc. recognizes the importance of creating and maintaining an online presence. It is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no time zone barriers, providing information about your products and/or services to a global audience. TFI Envision works with clients to design and develop engaging content.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.