Dallas, TX, May 31, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- SandenVendo America, Inc., the world’s largest producer and distributor of chilled beverage machines, introduced its new refrigeration technology system, KuraBan. KuraBan is a refrigeration system for the food-service industry that maintains freshness, quality, and flavor three to ten times longer than conventional refrigeration.
KuraBan is a patented refrigeration system that utilizes a Non-Thermal Electric Field Energy (NTEFE) technology, developed through more than 15 years of extensive research and development in Japan. NTEFE technology, which works in a temperature range between 28°F to 37°F and can be retrofitted in existing refrigerators as well, creates an ideal environment for preserving fresh foods without the need for potentially harmful chemicals or radiation, while controlling and inhibiting the oxidation process.
Eight key features of the KuraBan refrigeration system are as follows:
· Extends Food Preservation: All types of fresh food can be safely stored at least three to ten times longer with KuraBan.
· Boosts Amino Acids: “Umami” compounds that enhance flavor in food products increase just by storing foods in a KuraBan refrigerator.
· Accelerates and Enhances Aging: Offers both “wet aging” and “dry aging,” so you can customize the process.
· Boosts Sugar Levels: Fruits and vegetables become sweeter while stored in a KuraBan refrigerator.
· Anti-bacterial Effect: KuraBan’s ability to inhibit bacterial growth was verified through third-party laboratory tests. (Test results available upon request.)
· Energy Efficient: KuraBan’s NTEFE technology uses very little electricity— almost negligible.
· Improves Thawing: KuraBan minimizes dripping during thawing for all types of frozen food, thus maintaining higher food quality.
· Speeds Up Marination and Flavor Infusion: Marination and flavor infusion can be completed much faster with KuraBan.
SandenVendo America, Inc., is a Dallas, Texas (USA) based manufacturer of Vending Machines, MicroMarket solutions, and Food Service Equipment. SandenVendo America is celebrating 80 years as a leader in the Vending Industry, beginning with the original “Red Top” machine in 1937. Expanding into Food Service equipment in the mid-nineties and Micro Markets in 2014, SandenVendo America continues to grow its market share and product lines throughout the world. SandenVendo America, originally the Vendo Company, was purchased by Sanden Holdings in March 2005 and holds various certifications, including ISO9001:2000, ISO14001 and ISO24000.