New Morningstar EcoBoost MPPT™ Solar Charge Controller
Morningstar is excited to announce the launch of its new EcoBoost MPPT™ solar charge controller to help regulate off-grid battery power for medical clinics, schools, residences, boats, mobile homes, and lighting applications outside of the US and Canada.
- Rural electrification
Six metered and non-metered versions of the EcoBoost MPPT have been created with 20, 30, and 40 amp ratings to charge 12 and 24 volt batteries. Features and characteristics of the EcoBoost MPPT include:
- 100% solid state design
- TrakStar Technology
- Acceptance of voltages up to 120 Voc
- An operating temperature range from -40°C to +60°C
- Adjustable low voltage disconnect
- Allows multiple 60-cell modules in series
- Optional multi-lingual, programmable display meters
- Dusk 'til dawn lighting control
- CE certification and compliance with IEC 62109
- USB ports to charge multiple cell phones and tablets
The EcoBoost MPPT helps complement Morningstar’s existing PWM controller offerings in its Essential Series of products which serve non-industrial, international consumers. Morningstar Corporation is a US-based privately owned company and the world’s leading supplier of solar controllers and inverters, with over 3 million products installed since 1993.