Milwaukee, WI, January 24, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- This exciting interactive seminar will give you all the tools you need to achieve your goals and maximize your career, including how to:
· Build confidence and self-belief.
· Develop successful relationships.
· Develop strong communication and persuasive skills.
· Effectively analyze corporate performance.
· Understand how to gain agreement in all credit interactions.
· Learn how to negotiate like a pro!
In the morning...
1. 3 keys to a confident credit management personality.
2. Building a successful partnership with your sales team.
3. Understanding bankruptcy procedures and spotting the signs of a troubled company.
In the afternoon...
4. 6 persuasive skills for effective collections.
5. 5 keys to gaining agreement all credit professionals need.
6. 7 keys to negotiating like a pro.
This Seminar will be held on April 17, 2018 starting at 9:00 AM Central Time. To register online, visit wcacredit.org. For more information or to register, contact The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin at 262-827-2880, Ext. 221