Orem, UT, August 29, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SEG Funding, the nationally renowned small business lending service specialist, has announced recently the company reached a milestone of assisting its clients with the funding of small business loans about $700 million and processed 50,000 plus applications per year nationwide by assisting with business loans.
According to the National Small Business Association statistics, 67 percent of small businesses used financing in 2017, including loans, credit cards, SBA Loans, and lines of credit. The remaining 33 percent were not able to obtain adequate business loans. According to data from the U.S. Small Business Administration, small business bank loans totaled nearly $700 billion in 2017. While small business loans can be difficult to obtain, there are some great options. SEG Funding will guide you through the process, explain how small business loans work and how you can find the best loan option to start, expand or grow (SEG) your small business.
What are small business loans? In brief, small business loans are designed to start a business, purchase inventory or equipment, purchase real estate, expand an existing business or purchase a company that already has a successful history. The fastest and simplest way to get up to $500,000 capital you need to fund your small business is very possible with SEG Funding's Advantage Campaign. Apply in minutes and get quick results and potentially funded in a few days!
SEG Funding Advantage Campaign now offers a diverse range of loan options, and services, to small businesses to get funded. The major types of business loans available are:
1. Business lines of credit: SEG Funding business credit lines designed to help you meet short-term loans that your business needs, give you and your small business the flexibility to access up to $350,000 and track expenses.
2. Business acquisition loans: Financing you need for the acquisition to buy an existing business or a franchise. SEG Funding specializes in small business acquisition financing nationwide. Access up to $5,000,000.
3. Equipment financing: Equipment financing loans to purchase business equipment that is secured by the equipment itself without collateral to your house or business assets. Access up to $500,000 for purchasing of business equipment.
4. Accounts Receivable (AR) financing: Specialized finance or factoring company financing the businesses to buy their outstanding invoices or receivables at a discount rate. Access up to $1,000,000 in roughly 24-48 hours after the verification process is finished.
5. Merchant cash advances: An upfront sum of cash in exchange of agreed percentage in future turnovers. Access up to $400,000 and fund the money as soon as the next day.
6. Commercial real estate loans: A commercial real estate loan is a business loan secured by a lien on the commercial property, rather than residential property. Any income-producing real estate that is used solely for business purposes, such as retail centers, office complexes, hotels, and apartments is considered commercial real estate (CRE). Access up to $3,500,000.
7. Franchise loans: Designed to help you meet purchasing a new territory or expanding your future franchise venture. Access up to $2,500,000.
8. SBA loan guarantees: A loan for small businesses which is guaranteed/insured by the Government up to a certain percentage. Access up to $5,000,000.
9. Startup business loans
: Startup business loan is financing aimed specifically designed to help towards startups with little to no business history. Startup business financing can be for those with no revenue, and/or those that have been in business under 2-3 years. Access up to $500,000.
About SEG Funding:
SEG Funding was founded to help Entrepreneurs sift the confusing and frustrating business lending market. SEG Funding reviews your full situation opening up all lending options available to your company. SEG Funding is here to help business owners towards approvals.
SEG Funding has more than 30 years of collective Business Lending experience in small business management and marketing. SEG Funding employs Uniquely qualified professionals, with impeccable integrity, to assist clients with implementing a guide and direct you to the appropriate funding solutions to help your business start, expand and grow. SEG Funding assisting clients ranging through almost all industries from dentists on Main Street, small in-home based companies to restaurants and more.
SEG Funding was founded to provide small businesses with the information they need to Start, Expand and Grow towards Business Financing. For more information, please contact a representative today at (888) 569-3865.