Guangzhou, China, December 14, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Koincable has been around for more than ten years. Not all companies reach this far, especially now that the competition is getting harder. So, what makes Koincable special? Why do they continue to strive despite the increasing numbers of competitors?
As people say, aging comes with experience and maturity. This is true with Koincable. For them, being “good enough” is not enough. There's always room for improvements, no matter how small. The company continues to learn, research, and come up with effective strategies to make sure that they remain at the top.
There are several reasons why Koincable remains one of the front liners. Company owners can learn a thing or two from Koincable.
- The company offers in-house manufacturing. Koincable has their own USB and HDMI cable 5,000m2 factory, mainly for the process of customized wire manufacturing.
- They also have a customized cable service, which means they have excellent cable research and development skills. Also, Koincable is flexible in adapting to your design specifications.
- They assure clients stable quality as they strictly observe quality control.
- Customized connectors and packaging are made possible because of their in-house marketing. Clients can request specific specs for their cables, packaging, and labeling.
- Their jobs don't stop when their products are sold to clients. They make sure that these cables and adapters will reach their destination on the time they're expected to arrive.
- They offer low minimum order quantity starting at 3,000 pieces for each style. If compared to other cable manufacturers who are operating at a similar scale, Koincable's offer is relatively low.
- Koincable has advanced facilities. Their workplace and equipment are designed to comply with the adeptness of the cable manufacturing process of every requirement of connector projects.
- Koincable is ISO certified. This signifies that they respect and meet industry standards and mandates.
Koincable a variety of cable and adapter products. These include HDMI cables, DisplayPorts, USB Type C, USB cables, and adapters.
The HDMI cables include the HD-AC 01 (HDMI 2.0 A to A Cables), HD-AC 02 (HDMI 2.0 A to C Cables), HD-AC 03 (HDMI 1.4 A to A Cables), and HD-AC 04 (HDMI 1.4 A to D Cables).
The DisplayPort wires include the DP-CA 01 (DisplayPort DP to DP), DP-CA 02 (DisplayPort DP to mini DP), DP-CA 03 (DisplayPort mini DP to mini DP), and DP-CA 04 (Mini DP to VGA Adapter).
The USB Type C connectors include TY-CA 01 (TYPE-C 2.0 A to C), TY-CA 02 (TYPE-C 2.0 C to C), TY-CA 03 (TYPE-C 3.0 A to C), TY-CA 04 (TYPE-C 3.0 C to C), TY-CA 05 (TYPE-C 3.1A to C), and TY-CA 06 (TYPE-C 3.1 C to C).
The USB cables include the US-CA 01 (USB 2.0 A to B), US-CA 02 (USB 2.0 A to MICRO B), US-CA 03 (USB 3.0 A to B), and US-CA 04 (USB 3.0 A to MICRO B).
The adapters include HD-AD 01 (USB Type A/female to Type C/male), HD-AD 02 (HDMI A/female to HDMI A/female), HD-AD 03 (HDMI A/male to HDMI A/female), and HD-AD 04 (HDMI A/male to HDMI A/female -90 degrees).
Koincable is a China-based company that has been manufacturing cables and adapters for thirteen years and counting. Because of their remarkable experience, they continue to grow and strive to be one of the most successful makers of wires and adapters. All of their products undergo careful testing to ensure ideal appearance, performance, and stability.
For more company and product inquiries, please contact:
Contact Person: Shallow Wan