New York, NY, April 03, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Good Life Living Green is taking "Green" mainstream.
Good Life Living Green magazine is a Canadian National “consumer lifestyle and business magazine", that will appeal to anyone who is interested in taking a mainstream approach to green and environmental issues.
Catering to the top 20% of the market, these individuals are the leaders in all areas of our economy and are at the forefront of recognizing the need for global changes for sustainability. This group is the single most powerful group that history has ever seen, having over 80% of the wealth and decision making ability.
Good Life Living Green features outstanding editorial from some of the top journalists in the country, highlighting everything from Green Consumer Goods to Ecotourism to Building Greener Communities. It also includes a special interest section Report On Green Energy. This is a unique opportunity offering investors background information on Alternative Power and Green Companies.
David Chalk – Editor In Chief of Good Life Living Green
David is a celebrated technology connoisseur, entrepreneur, television personality, syndicated columnist and sought after public speaker. David is seeking to make a positive environmental difference - through education, integrity and empathy. David offers Good Life Living Green his entrepreneurial vision, knowledge as an educator and his driving passion for saving the environment.
Good Life Living Green has industry experts and well known personalities contributing to this publication, such as:
• Gill Deacon - Author of "Green for Life" and the “Gill Deacon Show“ on CBC.
• Erin Kobayashi - “Ecological-Erin” is a well know contributor to the Toronto Star.
• Catherine Dunwoody - Fashion & Beauty Editor of LouLou and Real Weddings.
• Canada Green Building Council - Report on LEEDS, Sustainable Buildings.
• Sandra Tonn - Natural health journalist, registered holistic nutritionist.
• Jonni O'Connor, Ph.D. - Psychologist specializing psycho-spiritual counselling.
• Vancouver Mayor Sam Sullivan - Vancouver and Eco-Density.
• Tony Whitney – Global TV's “Driver's Seat”, columnist for numerous publications.
• Jantzi Research Inc – Researchers for RBC Jantzi Funds, socially responsible investments.
Good Life Living Green Magazine will be produced twice year, in year one, and quarterly thereafter.
100,000 copies of Good Life Living Green Magazines will be distributed with the following daily newspapers to select households with $85K+ income, as well as national newsstand and worldwide with Zinio digital distribution.
1. Vancouver Sun
2. Calgary Herald
3. Ottawa Citizen
4. Toronto Star
5. Montreal Gazette
Good Life Living Green is working with very closely with the following Non Profits to raise awareness and funding:
• Tree Canada
• The Sierra Club Canada
Their mission is to “Inform & Inspire” so you can lead healthy, sustainable lives, while reducing your overall footprint.
For further information and pricing, please visit the website: www.GoodLifeLivingGreen.com
For more information on Fusion Publishing Inc. and its other in-house branded magazines; Good Life Connoisseur (Luxury Consumer Lifestyle) and Report On Mining (Personal Finance), please visit their website at www.FusionPublishingInc.com.
Contact: Connie Ekelund Associate Publisher & Editor email@example.com
Copy-paste the following URL and join their mailing list to receive your Free copy today.