madison, WI, March 06, 2021 --(PR.com
)-- An exporter needs to play by the rules (INCOTERM’s® 2020 Rules that is)? Is there trouble understanding the role and responsibilities as an exporter in the shipping process?
Gain a basic understanding of the INCOTERM’s® 2020 Rules, learn which rules are better for the seller and above all, reduce the potential for a misunderstanding between seller and the buyer.
In this ICE Breaker it will explain the terms, have an expert provide guidance and talk about some real life experiences with an experienced exporter.
In this program, our presenter will share important information about:
• How to create an effective online credit application (with examples)
• What terms and conditions your online Credit Application Agreement should include
• Issues to consider when evaluating the enforceability of applications completed and signed online
• Benefits to applicants and creditor companies of online Credit Applications
• Risks associated with creditors accepting online Credit Application
This Webinar will be held on March 17, 2014 at 3:00 PM Central Time. At the low cost of one registration fee ($55) (one phone/internet connection), as many people as you wish in your office can view the Webinar. Easy-to-follow instructions will be sent with your meeting confirmation.
The Association is a recognized authority in the Business Credit profession serving thousands of Business Credit professionals in Wisconsin and nationwide. To register online, visit wcacredit.org/ice-online-registration/. For more information or to register, contact The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin at 262-289.1221.