RNCOS Releases a New Report - Opportunities in Malaysian Tourism Industry (2007-2009)
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Opportunities in Malaysian Tourism Industry (2007-2009)" to its report gallery. With the Malaysian tourism industry growing rapidly, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the present and future prospects of the Malaysian tourism industry.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the present and future prospects of the Malaysian tourism industry. It focuses on different tourism parameters, like inbound & outbound tourism, expenditure by inbound & outbound tourists, accommodation & transportation facilities and medical tourism. The report will help clients to evaluate the opportunities and factors critical to the success of tourism industry in Malaysia.
- Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia are important sources of visitors for Malaysia. Beyond ASEAN, tourist arrivals from China and India will remain an important influence throughout the forecast period (2008-2012) as the majority of Chinese tend to weigh their spending towards consumer purchases as opposed to luxury hotel accommodation.
- The promotion of Education Tourism will continue to be expanded to expedite the development of Malaysia as a preferred destination for international students. The projected foreign exchange earnings from this potential source of growth are estimated at RM 900 Million by 2010.
- It is expected that expenditure by international tourists in Malaysia will increase at a CAGR of 6.63% during the forecasted period.
- Increasing disposable income in Malaysia will open the opportunities for both outbound and domestic tourism. It is expected that per head disposable income in the country will increase at a CAGR of 5.06% during 2008-2012.
- It is expected that MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Exhibitions) industry will be one of the major contributors to the Malaysian tourism industry.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- How is the ASEAN tourism industry performing?
- What is the position of Malaysian tourism industry in the ASEAN tourism industry?
- What are the emerging trends in the tourism sector in Malaysia?
- What is the future outlook of the tourism industry?
- What are the Key driving forces for the Malaysian tourism industry?
- What opportunities exist for the industry?
- What are the challenges for the industry?
- How is the market affected by other factors prevailing in the economy?
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM510.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/
Head of Business Development
29, 1st Floor, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi 92