New York, NY, August 10, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- The international B2B news portal for manufacturing, construction and engineering professionals IndustrialPR ( http://www.IndustrialPR.net ), a division of the Industrial Leaders Group (ILG), announced today the release of its new Google™ powered custom search engine. According to Cynthia Stevens, spokeswoman for IndustrialPR, the search engine was created to allow manufacturers and suppliers of industrial products to search for specific press releases picked up and published by various news rooms, trade publications, and other media on the Web.
The Press Release Search Engine can be accessed at http://industrialpr.net/?page_id=5 and is used primarily for on-line market research and analysis by engineers, technical and marketing professionals as well as others seeking industry-specific news releases covering their industry, market and news being put out by their competitors.
"Online marketers utilize the customized Press Release Search Engine to locate the latest news releases published by thousands of media outlets worldwide," says Stevens. She added, The tool enables companies to lookup industry-specific news stories and headlines on newly launched products, company mergers, acquisitions, events and other news from media sources and organizations around the globe."
Five Ways To Utilize and Benefit From The PR Search Engine Include:
- Lookup press releases published by your competitors in local, national or overseas markets by entering a product name.
- Quickly find the sites that are publishing and/or syndicating your own press releases by entering your company name.
- Explore press releases from prospective customers within your target market by entering the relevant industry/sector.
- Find the latest products, services and technologies being utilized in your marketplace by entering a City, State or Province.
- Read the absolute latest news and forecasts covering your industry from thousands of news rooms newswires and other media sources worldwide.
According to Stevens, IndustrialPR is the fastest growing industry-specific news portals on-line for manufacturing and engineering professionals. Dozens of news stories are added each day covering a wide range of new and innovative products, technologies and solutions for and from manufactures in over 54 countries. Qualified industrial suppliers, marketers and PR professionals with fresh and relevant news to offer are able to submit their press releases for consideration to be published on the site at no cost.
About Industrial PR
IndustrialPR is a free industrial news and press release distribution site for the manufacturing community at http:/IndustrialPR.net. The site enables manufacturers and suppliers of industrial products and related services to publish and distribute their press releases to trade media magazines and publications.