|| Annual Revenue (2017):
|| PR.com ID #:
|| Number of Employees:
||Food & Beverage, Restaurants & Food Services, Drinking Places (Alcoholic... Click here for more
· Address: 186 Avenue A (between 11th and 12th St.)
New York, NY 10009
· Owner: Blythe Mark, LLC
Mark Roth, President and co-owner
Dino Castri, Executive Chef and co-owner
· Restaurant Concept: Authentic, high quality foods from southern Italy, presented with a modern flare.
· Hours of Operation: Open nightly for dinner. Brunch served Saturday at noon, Sunday mornings at
9 am with the Italian League soccer game.
· Décor: EVVIVA has an elegant and lively atmosphere. The walls of the restaurant are painted a modern evocation
with classic earth tones and accented with a brushed steel patina. Each white-clothed table is lit by candlelight. Evviva will have a garden dining area in the back opening by summer 2004.
· Seating Capacity: 54 + 28. Private & semi-private dining space available.
· Menu: EVVIVA’s menu allows customers to explore cuisine from the southern regions of Italy. Executive Chef Dino Castri strives to use authentic DOP products from these regions whenever possible so the menu is constantly evolving based on the seasonality and availability of different vegetables, grains, seafood, and livestock. EVVIVA also features an extensive Italian wine list with vintages to complement any selection on the menu.
· Credit Cards: EVVIVA accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover
and American Express.
· Reservations: Reservations are accepted but not required. Please call 212 674 6230.
For more information, contact: Mark Roth at (212) 674 6230 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
or visit us online @ www.EvvivaRestaurant.com