The North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA) is comprised of reputable underwriters, carriers, agencies (and related businesses) from across the United States and Canada.
As a trade association, NAPHIA works to raise awareness of pet insurance in the marketplace, and to advance and grow the industry through research and data sharing initiatives, advocacy efforts, and strategic partnerships. Annually, NAPHIA monitors the industry’s performance and growth with the release of its State of the Industry Report.
- Private Company
- Business Associations
- Business, Professional, Labor, Political, & Similar Organizations
- Consumer Services
- Financial Services
- Organizations & Institutions
- Personal & Laundry Services
- Pet Care Services
- Religious, Grantmaking, Civic, Professional, & Similar Organizations
- Retail & Consumer Services More