Pavillion Agency Inc., based in Manhattan, is the premier household staffing agency in America.
Founded in 1962, Pavillion has grown to be the largest household staffing agency in the U.S. Our expert and caring team has over 200 years of combined experience in the placement of nannies, chefs, butlers, chauffeurs, housekeepers, house/estate managers, personal assistants, baby nurses, domestic couples, laundress/ladies maids and much more.
Our focus is clear! Our detailed and exacting screening process is second to none, encompassing an in-person interview, extensive reference checking, thorough background checks and above all, the ability to listen to a client’s particular needs and match the most appropriate candidates to those needs. We pride ourselves on never wasting a client’s precious time. We identify and secure the finest candidates available for the most discriminating homes in the country.
Pavillion instituted and is guided by several prime ethical principles:
- Always support our clients and our applicants
- Prompt, courteous and efficient service
- Always maintain and protect total confidentiality during and after a search – clients will never be surprised to learn that their confidential search has become common knowledge
- Insure that all information gathered is protected
- Negotiations are conducted with full transparency on all sides
- Maintain the highest standards in client and applicant care
- 100% non-solicitation policy – we will never initiate contact with clients or applicants – we rely solely on our fine reputation to generate countless personal referrals resulting in the vast majority of new business. We also employ various independent marketing campaigns.
- Because we are constantly striving to uphold these positive values, we have received an A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Proud member of the International Nanny Association (INA)
Rest assured, when you engage Pavillion to conduct a search on your family’s behalf, you will receive personal service at the highest level, be introduced to the most qualified candidates available and never be pressured to hire anyone, ever.