Washington, DC, December 11, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- IS Decisions, French ISV specializing in Security and Change Management Software solutions for Windows-based Information Systems, today announced a new software licensing scheme named “nocrisisdecisions.”
The limited time offer (from December 8th, 2008 till April 30th, 2009) is available to new customers placing IS Decisions software purchase orders over EUR 3000 (app. USD 3,800).
With this new licensing scheme, customers can use IS Decisions software during 12 months for one third of the price of a standard license.
After 12 months, customers can at their choice:
- either use the software 12 months more for one third of the price of a standard license (option 1)
- or acquire a definitive license for two thirds of the price of a standard license (option 2)
After 24 months (two 12 months periods), customers can acquire a definitive license for one third of the price of a standard license
“Doing so, we want to enable our customers to preserve their cash and budgets to ride out the current economic situation, while making a pertinent investment in their Information Systems’ security and their IT team’s efficiency,” said François Amigorena, IS Decisions’ CEO. “This new licensing scheme gives them additional flexibility, as they can for example split their investment on several financial years at no cost and without any risk.”
“We live in a real economic crisis, but whose negative effects are amplified by prevailing anxiety and gloom. It is therefore more important than ever to show creativity and humor: that is why we have chosen to communicate about this operation using a pastiche of the Supertramp album Crisis? What crisis? whose cover depicted a man comfortably sitting in a deckchair, under a parasol, in front of a desolate industrial background.”
The “nocrisisdecisions” licensing scheme is applicable to all IS Decisions software solutions:
- UserLock®: Access security and control for Windows networks
- WinReporter®: Scan, audit and reporting for Windows systems
- RemoteExec®: Remote deployment, updating and system action
- FileAudit®: Audit and archiving sensitive data access
- EvenTrigger®: Windows systems monitoring, alerts and reactions