Learn to Lie like a Pro for April Fools Day with the Host of the Art of Storytelling Show
Eric Wolf, the host of the Art of Storytelling with Brother Wolf Show, is available to be interviewed on or before April 1st, 2010 on how to lie successfully for April Fools' Day. In 2009 he was interviewed on Fox 45 local News in Dayton, Ohio. Eric Wolf was a Master of Ceremonies’ at the Smithsonian in Washington D.C 2009 Folk Life Festival.
A successful tale tall or lie uses five storytelling techniques.
1) The lie needs a basis in truth.
2) The story needs to have a spectacular departure from reality.
3) The teller must have a personal body language that supports the lie.
4) The story should contain at least one small, reasonable detail that rings true to the listener.
5) The teller must have a willingness to defend the lie as truth.
The Art of Storytelling with Brother Wolf Show
The Art of Storytelling Show has had over 127, 000 downloads since it began podcasting in 2007. Created by Brother Wolf (Eric Wolf) in the spring of 2007, the show brings the best and brightest of the storytelling community to the world stage. 43% of listeners are from outside the United States from over 100 different countries.
The Art of Storytelling Show is the world’s sole interview- format show dedicated to exploring the art and science of storytelling in all its forms. With over a hundred interviews available for listening to online at http://www.artofstorytellingshow.com, this podcast has become the premier resource for understanding and practicing the art of storytelling worldwide.