Castle Donington, United Kingdom, June 09, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Now everyone can access UK air passenger information at www.aviationanalytics.com
Aviation Analytics’ new demonstration of business intelligence technology brings air passenger data to life. Whether you’re an analyst, researcher, or simply interested to know how many passengers use your local airport, this site gives you the answer.
Answer questions and gain insight in the following areas:
- What volume of people take a Mediterranean holiday?
- Euro currency countries: are they too expensive to visit?
- Do skiers make a difference to winter traffic?
- Will World Cup fans make South Africa the key summer destination?
- How will British Airways fair if the strikes continue?
- Ryanair vs EasyJet: the short-haul battle continues.
- Volcanic fall out, which destinations suffer the most?
- Airport ownership: a small number of owners move the majority of passengers.
Rapid, visually stunning access to UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) passenger data. Experience instant results from simple “click” and “view” analysis technology.
Guarantee notification of updates when new data or analysis is released by submitting your email address, or simply visit the site regularly.
Jon Soars, Aviation Analytics’ Managing Director said, “I’m pleased to make this data available to a wider audience. The service not only demonstrates how QlikView technology dramatically reduces the time to answer questions, but also brings to life data held on the UK CAA website in formats which cannot be easily manipulated.”
Aviation Analytics is a leading provider of data analysis and “information engineering” solutions to the aviation sector. With over thirty years experience in the sector, our solutions provide the answers that other systems cannot. Whether from schedules, traffic, fare or internal data sources, the technology and expertise we deliver is your prescription for data pain.