Norwalk, CT, December 19, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- 2011 marked the 36th year in business for TFI Envision, Inc., a design and marketing firm based in Norwalk, CT. Their list of design excellence awards continues to grow each year and 2011 was no exception. They received 69 awards in 2011 including:
• Three pieces included in the Creativity 41st Print & Packaging Competition Book
• Nine Graphic Design USA American Package Design Awards
• Sixteen awards for the American Graphic Design & Advertising Awards 27
• Fourteen American Graphic Design Awards€
• Twenty seven Advertising Club of Westchester 2010 Annual "Big W" Awards
The award winning work included:
- digital including website and mobile app development
- annual report
- public service promotional materials
- business cards
- promotional packaging
- sales meeting materials
The awards were received for their work with a variety of clients, including:
• Amco Houseworks
• Daymon Design
• Guiding Eyes for the Blind
• Honeywell Consumer Products
• Keystone House, Inc.
• The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk
• Pierce Ball Gallery
• Scene Partner
• Slip Armor
• Unilever, for brands including Dove®, Dove® Men + Care, Caress®, Vaseline® and Bertolli® brands
TFI Envision, Inc. was also honored this year by being selected by the Ad Club of Westchester for their Norman Liss Best of Public Service Award, which is determined by the highest scores given by judges in any of the categories in the Public Service area section of the Big W Awards. They received that award for their design of the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk Cirque de La Mer Fire and Ice Invitation 2011.
"We thank all of our clients who have entrusted us with projects this year. We realize that there are many other firms out there to choose from but they selected us — and we don’t take that lightly. Our commitment to meeting our client’s needs goes beyond the norm. We believe in the power of design — design that is created from thinking about the ‘big picture’ and how each project fits in to a long term strategy. Our continued success is the direct result of our dedication to our clients and creating solutions specific to their needs," said Elizabeth P. Ball, President and Creative Director at TFI Envision, Inc.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc., specializing in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications, help organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.
Photo Caption: Left to right: Valerie Williams, Executive Director of Keystone House and Elizabeth Ball, President | Creative Director of TFI Envision, collect some awards for TFI Envision at the “Big W” Awards in 2011.