Boca Raton, FL, April 11, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- “When we sat down to design our new website, we decided to totally reimagine, from the consumer’s perspective, the process of researching Long Term Care Insurance,” says Drew Nichols, one of the co-designers of the new website.
Statistics based on over 300,000 visits to the website were analyzed and used in order to construct meaningful “paths” for consumers to follow as they do their research.Long Term Care Insurance
is an industry that, by some estimates, has only 25% market penetration. This means that 75% of adults who should own an insurance policy do not yet have one in place. The Internet is increasingly becoming a starting place for research as well as the means by which the baby boomer generation in particular is acquiring Long Term Care Insurance.
Unique value proposition:
· LTC Tree offers unbiased information and quotes from virtually all of the nation’s top long term care insurance companies.
· LTC Tree helps consumers save money with smart plan design.
· LTC Tree promotes Long Term Care Insurance as a core retirement planning tool to protect assets.
· LTC Tree has agents licensed in all 50 states and helps foster an informed buying process using the Internet and mail rather that a face-to-face meeting.
· LTC Tree will never sell user’s personal information.