Fort Lauderdale, FL, June 08, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Metropolis Technologies [Booth 2234] is excited to offer Cisco LIVE! attendees a sneak peek of their latest telemanagement solution, OfficeWatch XT!
Cisco LIVE! 2012 will be held at the San Diego Convention Center from June 10th – June 14th, 2012 and offers education and training from Cisco experts and organizations from around the nation.
The new OfficeWatch XT telemanagement application is designed to help Cisco customers from the healthcare, education, government and financial sectors to gain visibility into the enterprise through improved call reporting, 911 alert notifications, toll fraud detection, trunk analysis and more. Among the enhanced features include new reporting options and a dashboard with top-10 tabs listing the most expensive, frequently dialed, and high cost calls to enable users to get an at-a-glance view of all call activity in their organization.
Office Watch XT will still offer users the popular features they have come to expect from OfficeWatch including:
· 911 Triple Alerts: Email, SMS, and screen pop-up with audio notify users when an emergency call has been placed, identifying the extension, department, even building location of the 911 call.
· Automated Reporting: Users can automatically email, save to file, and print reports for all inbound, outbound, and internal calls. Reports include longest calls, phone company audit reports, and most expensive calls.
· Toll Fraud Detection: OfficeWatch send alerts via email and screen pop-up for any suspicious call patterns including international calls, calls after hours, long duration calls, and suspicious call activity.
· Trunk Analysis Interface: Users can utilize the TrafficWatch feature to prevent callers from receiving busy signals and reduce trunk expenses by monitoring trunk capacity with minute-by-minute activity to optimize trunk usage.
· Multi-Site Capacity: OfficeWatch helps businesses to efficiently manage multiple office locations with centralized reporting of all inbound, outbound, and internal calls.
Metropolis is offering a free OfficeWatch XT demonstration on July 17, 2012 at 2 pm (EST). To register, go to www.metropolis.com/cisco.html or visit booth 2234 at Cisco LIVE! One lucky demo attendee will receive an iPad.
About Metropolis Technologies, Inc:
Metropolis Technologies, Inc. is a progressive telemanagement solutions provider that has designed, developed and produced cutting-edge software applications for all types of businesses since 1993. Metropolis’ products, including OfficeWatch Telemanagement, integrate seamlessly into Cisco UC solutions to provide detailed call tracking, productivity reports, expensive call alerts, trunk analysis tools, and emergency notifications. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Metropolis provides solutions to businesses throughout North America as well as on a global scale. For more information, please visit http://www.metropolis.com.