Tampa, FL, November 12, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Sabal Park Portfolio, a collection of nine office properties located in Tampa Bay’s I-75 Corridor submarket in eastern Hillsborough County, has been sold for $48.7 million, Cushman & Wakefield announced today.
The properties total 518,338 square feet of office space. They include:
· The Atrium, 10117 Princess Palm Drive
· Registry One, 10002 Princess Palm Drive
· Registry Two, 9950 Princess Palm Drive
· Registry Square, 9720 Princess Palm Drive
· Sabal Corporate Center, 3632 Queen Palm Drive
· Sabal Business Center One, 3923-3925 Coconut Palm Drive
· Sabal Business Center Two, 3901 Coconut Palm Drive
· Sabal Business Center Three, 3829 Coconut Palm Drive
· Sabal Business Center Five, 3922 Coconut Palm Drive
Sabal Park was built between 1982 and 1989. It is a 1,000-acre master planned mixed use business park located south of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. near the intersection of I-4 and I-75.
"Sabal Park is Tampa Bay’s largest mixed use park," said Mike Davis, executive director for capital markets in Cushman & Wakefield’s Tampa office. "As such, it attracted significant investor interest."
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield advises and represents clients on all aspects of property occupancy and investment. Founded in 1917, it has 250 offices in 60 countries, employing more than 16,000 professionals. It offers a complete range of services to its occupier and investor clients for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, appraisal, consulting, corporate services, and property, facilities, project and risk management.