San Diego, CA, December 23, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Fix Auto announces the addition of nine new franchise locations
, bringing the organization’s total to 67.
The franchises considerably expand the geographical reach of the Fix Auto brand. Two locations mark Fix Auto’s entry into the hotly contested Chicago market. Additional growth in the Alaska, California, and Washington markets was also announced.
The new franchise locations are:
· Fix Auto Crystal Lake (Chicago, Illinois), formerly Crash 1 Collision, operated by Tom Palermo
· Fix Auto Chicago Northwest (Chicago, Illinois), formerly Import Auto, operated by Peter Reszczynski
· Fix Auto 5th Avenue (Anchorage, Alaska), a new shop operated by Fix Auto Alaska’s Tony Stanley
· Fix Auto Juneau (Juneau, Alaska), a new shop operated by Fix Auto Alaska’s Tony Stanley
· Fix Auto Tacoma South (Tacoma, Washington), formerly Metro Auto Body Rebuild, operated by Mike Allison
· Fix Auto Poway (Poway, California), formerly Chrome Collision, operated by Gary Leger
· Fix Auto Cathedral City (Cathedral City, California), formerly Henry’s Auto Body, operated by Henry and Gloria Arroyo
· Fix Auto Indio (Indio, California), formerly Henry’s Auto Body, operated by Henry and Gloria Arroyo
· Fix Auto South San Jose (San Jose, California), formerly L&M Body Shop, operated by Ray Heidari
The Fix Auto brand continues to appeal to and prove compelling value for independent owner-operators. Benefits include generating a higher profile for the shop in crowded, competitive markets, an increased presence with national insurance carriers, a proven template for adding facilities, a comprehensive and robust supplier program, alignment with other best-in-class and progressive operators, and more.
“By entering new markets and expanding in those we already serve, we are demonstrating our commitment to grow purposefully and methodically with only the best owner-operated locations,” said Fix Auto President and COO Paul Gange. “Our brand is our promise, and our new franchises will help us deliver on that promise—best-in-class, multi-location performance delivered consistently to vehicle owners and insurance customers alike,” added Gange.
About Fix Auto: Based in San Diego, California, Fix Auto USA provides a platform which enables owner-operated collision repair facilities
to achieve success. Fix Auto members benefit from a trusted brand, multi-level insurance representation, leading edge technology, centrally managed claims processes and pooled purchasing power, all combined to ensure consistent performance and greater profitability. For more information about Fix Auto
, go to www.fixauto.com.