Farmingdale, NY, August 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide of Farmingdale, New York has been recognized by its members as a valuable service for marketing and networking themselves and their businesses.
About Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide
Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide is an international advertising, networking and publishing company based in Farmingdale, New York. Their members are executives and professionals in all industries including business, law, education, healthcare and medicine, fine arts, IT, government, science, real estate, entertainment and many more accomplished fields. Their profiles are listed in an annual hardcover journal and in a detailed, searchable database on the website www.strww.com. They are sent a welcome package which includes all membership benefits outlined as well as their profile for review and their user ID and password. They also receive a certificate or plaque which is included with their particular membership. While the basic listing is complimentary, other products and services are charged at a reasonable rate.
Members list the personalized services provided as the most important part of their membership. This involves working with a personal representative who sends out targeted emails to other member professionals to help create business contacts for networking, enabling members to connect with one another and develop business relationships and creates exposure and recognition capabilities to potentially increase their business. In addition to their biographical profiles, several members have written chapters highlighting their professional accomplishments that have been published and included on the website. Researchers, journalists, librarians and international executive search firms utilize the pertinent business information as a professional resource. Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide also offers members the opportunity to have our Editorial Department prepare and distribute their detailed Press Release to social media sites, major search engines and websites, thousands of media points on print, trade and broadcast including radio and television and to search engines specific to their industry. This distribution is done through our working relationships with PR.com and prnewswire.com. Press Releases can include photographs, company logos and hyperlinks to the websites of their choice.
Testimonials received from members who were extremely pleased with our marketing and networking efforts include:
* You did a great job with the press release about my contributions and trying to make the world a better place. I am so honored and so pleased. Best wishes to you and all at Strathmore's for recognizing and recording our efforts to share our gifts and talents with all people who make a difference worldwide. Thank you so much. Truly, Dr. Jane Penelope Johnson, Ph.D.
* Thank you so much for all your help with this Press Release. You and your organization are providing a wonderful service for people like me who, although retired, still hope to make a contribution to our world. I am in awe of your professional skill. All good wishes for your future projects. Sincerely, William Cozart
* Thank you so much you guys! You bring my dream that much closer and make it more possible, and for that, I truly thank you! -Mark "The Hawk" McIntosh
Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide provides:
· All services and goods promised to members
· Honest member services and support
· Assistance with public relations to help create new business relationships
and networking sources which are fundamental in today’s complex and competitive environment
Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide has thousands of satisfied members who are proud to be recognized by this company and continue to expand their membership through the many services and marketing tools offered.
For further information about the content of this Press Release or Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide, please contact (516) 677-9696 or fax inquiries to (631) 465-0139.