Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 30, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Metropolis Technologies today announced enhancements to RED™, a real-time emergency incident management and notification solution that helps organizations to meet state and municipal E911 requirements. RED now includes database administration tools that facilitate the maintenance of the correct ELIN/ERL in the ALI database for private-switch multi-line telephone systems, ensuring the local PSAP can identify the caller's precise location.
“Metropolis is very excited to announce RED’s expanded capabilities to assist our customers in meeting E911 regulations,” explains Sharon Harry, Metropolis’ Marketing Director. “We have received a great deal of interest in the product since its introduction into the marketplace last year. Our customer’s feedback was that they wanted an affordable emergency management solution that makes E911 compliance easy for them; RED’s enhanced features meet those needs.”
RED’s key functionality includes real-time incident alarms, compliance and reporting capabilities, and private-switch database management, as well as mass notification tools. The solution also sends live notifications via email, SMS text, and screen pop which include the location details of the caller, building, suite, and extension details. The notifications can be sent onsite as well as offsite, and are capable of including geo-mapping media to prepare customers for NG-911 which recommends the inclusion of digital information to be sent to emergency responders.
Ideal for any organization with a Multi-Line Telephone System, including:
· Education: K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities utilize RED™ for campus-wide mass notification and incident alarming.
· Enterprise: RED™ helps companies with multiple sites or large infrastructures to centralize alerts and maintain accurate location details for on-site, off-site, and remote workers.
· Manufacturing: With worker safety being a priority, RED™ is ideal for factories, manufacturing plants, and industrial facilities to expedite emergency aid when needed.
· Government: Mass notification tools help state offices, bureaus, and municipalities broadcast immediate alerts in the event of a crisis.
· Healthcare: Nursing care facilities, hospitals and medical clinics can improve patient safety with custom alerts (thefts, bomb threats, lost children, etc), as well as enjoy the peace of mind with internal notifications anytime an emergency call is placed.
· Hospitality: Hotels can improve guest safety and comply with Kari’s Law with internal 911 call alerts and incident logs.
RED can be installed on a dedicated server or in a virtual environment, and is compatible with most major PBX manufacturers including Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, Toshiba, NEC, Panasonic, Hitachi, and Samsung among others.
Demonstrations are available at the company’s website at www.metropolis.com/RED.html.