Raleigh, NC, February 27, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- ApexSQL, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and major provider of Microsoft SQL Server solutions, announced the release of ApexSQL Generate 2016 R2.
About ApexSQL Source Control: ApexSQL Generate generates test data for specified columns and tables in SQL Server databases. It exports test data to SQL, XML, and CSV files, or executes it directly against the database.
ApexSQL Generate offers the ability to quickly generate millions of rows, as well as intelligent auto-creating of data patterns at row level. It supports a wide variety of data types, including geography, money, and hierarchy ID.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Generate product page
ApexSQL Generate 2016 R2 includes the following new features and improvements:
· Import database structure from SQL creation script
· Merge SQL creation script with SQL static data script
· New export: JSON
· New export: Excel
· Live preview of export results
· New generator: Iron Python
· 25 new predefined generators were added
· New generator: Manual foreign key
· New weighted list: Nested
· New weighted list: Regular expression
· New weighted list: Ranged
· Check constraint violation warnings
· Graphical dependency viewerSee also: ApexSQL Generate 2016 R2 release notes.