Chapel Hill, NC, December 16, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- ApexSQL, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and major provider of Microsoft SQL Server solutions, announced the release of a new product - ApexSQL Propagate 2017.
About ApexSQL Propagate: ApexSQL Propagate is a SQL Server development tool that can execute multiple SQL scripts on multiple SQL databases, located on any SQL Servers, with one-click. Before execution, it can parse SQL scripts to check if their execution will pass or fail. Execution results can be exported into Text or CSV files.
For more information, please visit the ApexSQL Propagate product page
ApexSQL Propagate 2017 includes the following features:
· Supports SQL Server 2005 and higher
· Supports SQL Server on Amazon RDS
· Supports Azure SQL Database
· Execute SQL scripts on multiple servers and databases
· Parse SQL scripts for errors before execution
· Exports execution results into Text and CSV files
· Creates SQL scripts in the application with integrated IDE
· Manage database and SQL script lists
· Combines and refactors SQL scripts between lists
See also: ApexSQL Propagate 2017 release notes