Chapel Hill, NC, October 14, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- ApexSQL, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and major provider of Microsoft SQL Server solutions, announced the new release - ApexSQL Backup 2017 R5.
About ApexSQL Backup: ApexSQL Backup is a tool that enables management and automation of backup jobs while preserving the backup chain for easy point-in-time restoration (database rollback). In addition, it offers automation of backup, restore, and log shipping jobs, stores details of all backup activities and enables easy cross server backup management and maintenance. ApexSQL Backup offers instant backup creation, as well as instant backup restoration, and backup security is enhanced by automatically performing backup verification. All captured metric values and backup activities are automatically stored in a central database repository.
For more information, please visit the ApexSQL Backup product page
ApexSQL Backup 2017 R5 includes the following enhancements:
· Agentless deployment on remote servers
· Restoring of individual database objects
· Intelligent database backup scheduling
· Improved network resilience
· Databases with a backup schedule are now ticked in the treeview
· Added T-SQL script generation for every supported job
See also: ApexSQL Backup 2017 R5 release notes