Naples, FL, March 16, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Top analytics solutions providers, Amdocs, Cloudera, Dell, Intel & Splunk will be sharing innovative analytics solutions for telecoms operators at Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2016 which will be held from 21 to 22 April 2016 in Singapore.
) is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world's largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. Its portfolio powers The New World of Customer Experience™, where a wide array of innovative and personalized services are delivered seamlessly to end users, regardless of device or network. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control and optimization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by streamlining complex operating environments, reducing costs and speeding time to market for new products and services. Amdocs and its more than 24,000 employees serve customers in over 90 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2015. Amdocs Big Data Analytics and Data Management offerings are designed for service providers’ unique sources and business processes, enabling them to become more data-empowered and derive maximum value from their data assets.
) is revolutionizing enterprise data management with the first unified Platform for Big Data: The Enterprise Data Hub. Cloudera offers enterprises one place to store, process, analyze and secure all their data, empowering them to extend the value of existing investments while enabling fundamental new ways to derive value from their data. Founded in 2008, Cloudera was the first and is still today the leading provider and supporter of Hadoop for the enterprise. Cloudera also offers software for business critical data challenges including storage, access, management, analysis, security and search. With over 15,000 individuals trained, Cloudera is a leading educator of data professionals, offering the industry's broadest array of Hadoop training and certification programs. Cloudera works with over 700 hardware, software and services partners to meet customers' big data goals. Leading organizations in every industry run Cloudera in production, including finance, telecommunications, retail, internet, utilities, oil and gas, healthcare, biopharmaceuticals, networking and media, plus top public sector organizations globally.
Dell Inc. (www.dell.com
) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. At Dell, technology has always been about enabling human potential, giving every person, business and organization the IT tools needed to succeed. The company’s broad portfolio of end-to-end IT solutions - enterprise solutions, client solutions, software and services - supports millions of customers in 5 continents around the world, including 98 percent of global Fortune 500 companies, governments, students and educators, physicians and healthcare organizations, consumers and more than 10 million small-medium businesses.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk® software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. More than 8,400 enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in more than 100 countries use Splunk software to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce cost. Splunk products include Splunk® Enterprise, Splunk Cloud™, Hunk®, Splunk MINT Express™ and premium Splunk Apps. To learn more, please visit http://www.splunk.com/company
Other companies showcasing their products and services at this event are: Nominum (www.nominum.com
), AdParlor Asia Pacific (www.adknowledgeasia.com
), mCarbon (www.mcarbon.com
), Knowesis (www.knowesis.com
), Sofrecom (www.sofre.com
), TEOCO (www.teoco.com
), ValueLabs (www.valuelabs.com
), Amobee (www.amobee.com
) & Lynx Analytics (www.lynxanalytics.com
The following key issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
Becoming A Data Empowered Business
Understanding the True Value of Big Data and Developing a Data-Driven Business Model for Your Business
Mastering the Challenges as A Telecoms Operator – From Smart Data Analytics to Future Analytics
Exploring the Potential for Data-Driven Marketing and Improving the Customer Experience through Customer Lifecycle Management with Big Data
Monetizing Hybrid Data in Real-World Examples
Dive in to Big Data and Innovation
Making Sense of Data: Connecting the Dots to Monetizing Subscribers Revenue Services
Leverage Cloud, IoT & Big Data to Your Advantage
Exploring the Potential for Operators in Developing An Established Data Platform in the Run Up to the Internet of Things
Challenges and Opportunities in Fixed Line Telco Big Data Analytics
Unlocking As Much Information As Possible through Your Big Data whilst Ensuring Customer Privacy
How Can You Build Consumer Trust in your Big Data Strategy?
Developing A 360 Degree View of Your Customers through Big Data
How can you harness your Big Data to help make big decisions that result in big rewards?
- Exploring how to use your Big Data effectively can improve your key decision-making process in the following areas:
· Advertising and Marketing
- Identifying considerations that otherwise might have gone unnoticed through your Big Data
- Understanding the different stages of data-processing and types of output created
Data Driven Business Transformation
Unlocking New Opportunities for Big Data Monetisation through Smart Cities and the Internet of Things
Issues and Challenges of Existing Big Data Technologies in Telcos
Building A Team for your Big Data Strategy
Big Data: How to Convert the Try?
Turning Mobile Network Insights into Money
How Can You Cost-Effectively Manage Your Data Systems and Ensure an ROI from Your Data Analytics Strategy?
Discussing the Various Ways You Can Benefit from Monetising Your External Big Data
The Art of Making Big Data Relevant to Your Business
Applications of Word2vec in Telecommunications
Using Real-Time Actionable Analytics for Customer Experience Improvement – How to Implement Precision Marketing Based on Your Data?
How A Customer Data Mall Can Help you Benefit from External Monetisation of Your Big Data whilst Becoming Consumer Centric?
Developing Your Big Data Monetisation - From Internal Data to External Data
· Exploring alternative ways you can harness your Big Data to increase the profitability of your organisation
· Discovering how you can progress your data-driven business model from monetising internal data to monetising external data
· Assessing how you can improve your internal infrastructure management by analysing your consumer activity across your network
· Examining how through optimising your internal network management, Big Data Technology can enhance and improve cross-sell and up-sell efforts
· Using your external data to create additional value-added services and products that can generate revenue by being sold to third-party companies
· Learning how to develop a data monetisation business as opposed to a mobile network business
· Learning how Big Data can be used to drive your organisation forward and help you to establish the future of your business
Companies/organisations representing the Big Data Analytics and Telecoms Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference:
· Matthew Roberts, Director of Product Marketing, Amdocs BDSI, UK
· Mukund Nambirajan, Solution Sales Engineer, Amdocs, Singapore
· Ryan Pestano, VP Product and Operations, Amobee, Singapore
· Amy O'Connor, Big Data Evangelist, Cloudera, USA
· Raju Chellam, Head, Big Data & Cloud Practice (South Asia), Dell, Singapore
· Andres Montiel, Head, Data 2.0, Globe Telecom, Philippines
· Mike Sherman, Project Leader, Project Emerald, Hong Kong Telecom, Hong Kong
· Sudeepta Chaudhuri, Head, BI & Advanced Analytics/Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Idea Cellular, India
· Alex Ginting, Head of Business Analytics, Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
· Cahyadi Poernomo, Group Head Customer Value Management, Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
· Nidarat Noi Urailertprasert, VP & Head of Contextual Marketing & Customer Value Management, DTAC, Thailand
· Nathan Rae, Chief Marketing Officer Senior Director, Knowesis, Singapore
· Rajesh Razdan, Founder and CEO, mCarbon Tech Innovation, India
· Guang Yang, Senior Analyst - Wireless Operator Strategies, Strategy Analytics, China
· John Arledge, General Manager, Applications, Nominum Inc., USA
· Ying Shao Wei, Chief Operating Officer, DataSpark, Part of SingTel Group, Singapore
· Alvin Gendrano, VP of Big Data & Analytics, Smart Communications, Philippines
· Thierry Dubois, Managing Director, Sofrecom Asia, Indonesia
· Wilson Chin, Head of Marketing, APAC, Splunk, Hong Kong
· Dr Lim Woo Lip, Vice President, SmartHub Data Analytics Division, StarHub, Singapore
· Dr Ettikan Kandasamy Karuppiah, GM-Computational Sciences R&D, Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia
· Komang Aryasa, Big Data Project Director, Telkom, Indonesia
· Derek Canfield, Vice President – Business Analytics, TEOCO, USA
· Dr Ponpiboon Satangput, Senior Data Scientist, True Corporation, Thailand
· Dr Rujikorn Pavasuthipaisit, Head of Strategic Project Development and Research, True Corporation, Thailand
· Kiran Kumar Kuchimanchi, SVP, Digital Solutions, ValueLabs, India
The conference website is: http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/monetising-big-data-in-telecoms-world-summit-2016/overview
About Symphony Global
Symphony Global is a business media and consulting company that aims to provide the best networking platforms for global business connections.
All our events are research-driven with direct contacts with major industry stakeholders to ensure that they meet their needs and keep up to the industry trends and developments. SG Conferences offer you an unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers within your areas of business and ultimately develop the best business partnership for future business expansion. Our workshops and masterclasses provide an informative and interactive forum for developing latest techniques and skills.
Take advantage of SG services and products to keep up-to-date with the latest developments within your industry.
Phyllis Goh, senior conference manager
Symphony Global Pte Ltd