New York, NY, August 16, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The prestigious Best Lawyers in America® has included Rivkin Radler LLP in its U.S. rankings. The lawyers listed, and the categories of law in which they are listed, are as follows:
* Brian R. Ade, partner – Insurance Law
* John L. Rivkin, partner – Insurance Law
* Christopher J. Kutner, partner - Health Care Law
* Claudia Hinrichsen, counsel – Health Care Law
* Barry I Levy, partner - Litigation-Health Care
* Brian S. Conneely, partner - Employment Law-Management
* Scott A. Eisenmesser, partner – Trusts and Estates
* William M. Savino, partner – Litigation-Insurance
This is the second time Conneely and Hinrichsen have been included in The Best Lawyers in America®.
“We have worked hard to earn the respect of our peers, so this selection is especially rewarding,” said Managing Partner Evan H. Krinick. “That six practice areas have been recognized shows the breadth and depth of the Firm’s experience.”
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Six years ago, Best Lawyers partnered with U.S. News & World Report, the leading U.S. rankings publication, to rank law firms in the United States. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
About Rivkin Radler
Established in 1950, Rivkin Radler LLP has offices in Uniondale, Long Island; Hackensack, New Jersey; and New York City. The firm, which employs 165 attorneys across 18 practice groups, is nationally recognized and was named an American Lawyer Media “Go-To” Firm by its clients. In addition, the firm is among the National Law Journal’s 350 largest firms in the U.S.
For more information on the firm, visit www.rivkinradler.com