Marlton, NJ, August 24, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Foundation Title has partnered with Updater, an automated and guided web application that simplifies the moving process, to provide their clients with a seamless moving experience.
"We are excited to be the first independent title agency in New Jersey and Pennsylvania to offer the Updater service,” says Peter Casey Wall, Director of Technology at Foundation Title. “When we first met them, we knew immediately that this was something that could make our buyers and sellers lives a little easier. The interface is beautifully designed and easy to navigate. We look forward to making this service available and hope that it takes some of the stress out of the home buying process."
Updater helps clients save hours of time with the following features:
● Update Accounts: Users can automatically update account records for up to 15,000 business, including magazines, newspapers, alumni associations, charities, retailer loyalty and frequent flier accounts.
● Connect Home Services & Utilities: Updater helps clients transfer utilities, set up digital services and schedule in-home installations.
● Forward Mail: Updater files each client’s official U.S. Postal Service mail-forwarding form; clients never have to set foot in a post office.
● Schedule In-Home Moving Estimates: Updater helps clients schedule up to three in-home estimates with reliable, Updater-approved moving companies.
● Send Digital Moving Announcements: Clients can notify friends and family that they are moving with a custom digital e-card to post on social media or send via email.
● Claim Move-in Offers: Updater provides special offers and exclusive deals on moving services and expenses, such as discounts on professional cleaning, moving companies, cardboard boxes, recycling bins, and more.
"By partnering with Updater, Foundation is delivering a truly unique, personalized and helpful experience to their buyers and sellers," says Jenna Weinerman, Marketing Director at Updater. "This is a testament to their commitment to innovation and their willingness to provide the best service possible to their clients."
About Foundation Title, LLC
In business since 2005, Foundation Title provides real estate title insurance and settlement services for all of New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.
We specialize in residential purchases and refinance transactions of any kind. Our commercial division has experience insuring and closing transactions of any complexity and liability as well. Our settlement teams are the best in the field and our practices are compliant with industry and government standards for protection of lenders' funds and consumers' sensitive information.
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $30 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.