Naples, FL, February 17, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- TU-Automotive are thrilled to announce that Dan Preston, CEO of Metromile is joining the keynote speaker line-up at Connected Car Insurance Europe 2017 (April 19-20, London).
Dan brings an American flavour to an already prestigious speaker line-up composed of the biggest European insurance carriers. He will be joining the likes of Aviva, Generali, insurethebox, AIG, Zurich, Direct Line Group, RSA, MAPFRE to deliver their insights on the future of the connected motor insurance space.
Dan Preston, CEO at Metromile states: “Metromile is excited to share our journey in creating the 1st pay-per-mile business model in the U.S. and our view of how the future of the connected car ecosystem will lead to new innovation benefitting both consumers and insurers. Europe has demonstrated that they're ahead in InsurTech and Connected Car Insurance Europe is a must-attend event to connect with like-minded companies and individuals.”
Connected Car Insurance Europe is the leading convergence of the connected motor insurance executives looking to be at the forefront of the impact of vehicle connectivity on traditional insurance models. This year the agenda tackles how to usher in a new era of mobility insurance products powered by usage based insurance data.
Sample of Connected Car Insurance Europe 2017 Speakers:
· Dan Preston, CEO, Metromile
· Paul Heybourne, Head of Innovation & Business Development, Aviva Group
· Steve Hales, Head of Connected Insurance, Generali
· Michael Brockman, CEO, Insure the Box
· Dan Freedman, Head of Motor Development, Direct Line Group
· Simon Gallimore, Senior Manager Complex Claims, AIG
· Andy Price, Practice Leader, EMA – Motor Fleet, Zurich
· Kenny Leitch, Global Head of Telematics, RSA
· Sergio Gomez Recio, Corporate Deputy Director of innovation, Mapfre
· Luigi Barcarolo, Group Head of Connected Insurance Products Roll Out, Generali
· Iwan Parry, Head of Insurance, Transport Research Laboratory
· Manjit Rana, CEO & Founder, Ingenin
· Matteo Carbone, Founder, Connected Insurance Observatory
A comprehensive overview of the event can be found here: http://www.tu-auto.com/connectedcar-insurance-eu/
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: www.tu-auto.com
Project Director | TU-Automotive
Office: +44 (0)207 55 19842