Waukesha, WI, August 14, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The customer has filed a chapter 11 bankruptcy case. What data should does one need to collect, and what initial acts should be taken to maximize the value of the claim? How might this affect profits from further dealings with the debtor? Should the customer sell their claim?
During this informative session, one will be advised of important steps to take and what the legal experts recommend and why.
* Assert stop shipment and reclamation rights immediately
* Collect all relevant data and documentation ASAP
* Beware of shiny objects like critical vendor payments and offers to purchase your claim
* Administrative claims are good, but not as good as gold
* Assumed and revised contracts are better than brand-new, post-petition contracts
It is not if, it is when. Attend this session to prepare one for the inevitable!